HR & Recruitment Consultant – German Speaker
Talents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
HR & Recruitment Consultant - German Speaker
Can you spot talent and find the right person for a job? Are you able to quickly understand organizational structures? trivago aims to recruit only the best to ensure that we continue to flourish and reach new heights. Now we're seeking an organized individual who can handle the recruitment process for multiple departments and guarantee that they have an excellent talent base to build upon.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with your assigned departments to understand, clarify and provide advice regarding their staffing requirements.
- Take responsibility for the entire recruiting process for your departments; including screening, participating in interviews, preparing contracts and assisting with the application process.
- Support successful applicants through their entire employee life cycle: assist with visa and relocation issues for new employees, meet to discuss how they're getting on and provide offboarding support.
- Document processes and progress using our HR and internal communication tools.
What you'll need:
- Fluency in German and English (our company language).
- 2-3 years' HR experience, in which time you will have gained significant interviewing experience as well as an understanding of job requirement analysis.
- A good understanding of German labour law.
- Some knowledge of the visa/work permit process for Germany.
- Superb organization skills: you must be a master of multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with good cultural awareness: you will have to be able to professionally communicate with a wide variety of individuals from a range of cultures.
- The ability to quickly come to grips with how departments are organized and to rigorously evaluate their recruitment needs.
- An approachable personality that encourages others to trust you and to come to you with their concerns.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Office package.
- Why do you think you are the perfect candidate for this position? (150 words)
- Tell us about a situation in which you had to solve a conflict that required intercultural competencies. How did you approach the situation?
- Have you ever had to deal with multiple and diverse tasks at once? How did you manage to complete all?
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.