Product Manager – Booking Engines
Product - Leipzig, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Owner - Leipzig Office
Our ambitious team in Leipzig’s Software Engineering (LSE) office is looking for a numbers-oriented Product development specialist to drive trivago’s booking funnel optimization and help us to take our product to the next level.
You will support us with your expertise, curiosity for user experience, knowledge of design trends and ability to point out simple solutions for our users’ needs. If you’re passionate about creating new “wow” features that will make users addicted to our website, and you’re looking for a role where there is lots of room for intuition, innovation and decision based on experience, then apply today.
What you'll do:
- Following agile best practices, drive and take responsibility for the feature development process all the way from ideation through to launch.
- Optimize our product concept, UX and conversion while conducting A/B and user testing.
- Take product responsibility for our data services team and collaborate with our data engineers to make sure we have the best possible content and data available.
- Coordinate with individuals from Business Intelligence, Software Engineering, Product and QA to ensure that you have all the information and tools necessary to advance effectively and that all relevant stakeholders are aligned.
- Define, analyze and report KPIs in order to test new ideas and adapt your strategy accordingly.
- Create quarterly roadmaps and effectively execute your plans to ensure they have the desired impact.
What you'll definitely need:
- 4-6 years' experience in product management or product development.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a Scrum environment.
- A well-rounded, adaptable mindset that will allow you to coordinate between various teams with different areas of expertise.
- Excellent communication skills: you must be able to make yourself fully understood and guarantee that all relevant stakeholders stay informed.
- Curiosity coupled with an eagerness to embrace untested methods in order to achieve greater success rather than relying on the status quo.
- The willingness to challenge solutions that are "good enough" by always striving for the best possible solutions.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Knowledge of MySQL.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.