Junior Communications Specialist for Brazil – Hotel & DMO Partnerships – Portuguese Speaker
Content Marketing & Communication - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Communications Specialist for Brazil - Hotel & DMO Partnerships - Portuguese Speaker
Do you want the opportunity to craft, initiate and facilitate partnerships with top hotels, leading travel industry insiders and Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs)? Our Content Marketing team is looking for a well-organized, strategist thinker to build and maintain our network of partners.
What you'll do:
- Establish relationships with hoteliers, partners, DMOs and tourist points of interest and collect materials that our writers may use to create unique and engaging content for trivago’s blog, social media channels and PR campaigns.
- Track, record and analyse all interactions on created content (mentions, shares, social engagement).
- Be a main point of contact within the Content Marketing & Communications team for Brazil-based hotels, industry partners, DMOs and POIs.
- Act as the resident hotel expert for our Content Marketing & Communication team and provide suggestions for hotels and content we may feature on our blog.
- Monitor travel industry trends across multiple media channels in order to identify and create unique content opportunities.
- Be responsible for distribution of relevant content to encourage third party promotion via partner websites and social media channels, initiating cross publication and back link opportunities.
- Gain media coverage, acquire new contacts, and keep our existing partners smiling.
What you'll definitely need:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the fields of communications or public relations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, PR or Marketing.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A super-friendly disposition.
- Native-level Portuguese and fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Existing travel industry contacts.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An extremely keen eye for detail.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position
- Trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.