Digital Design Internship
Design - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Internship (6 months)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Digital Design Internship
Want to be part of a team of designers who are passionate about innovation in online marketing? Want the chance to build and deliver smart creatives for hundreds of millions of users all over the world? Join trivago and get create functional designs which can bring our performance marketing to the next level. We want trivago to be a unique, inspiring experience so if you want to help shape the evolution of our design, apply today.
What you'll do:
- Conceptualize and build scaleable creatives for online performance marketing campaigns. This can involve designing and building online banners, newsletters widgets or ads for social media channels, as well as processes to automate the creatives' generation.
- Work closely with the Brand Design team to collect and create images for online marketing purposes: learn how to choose and buy the right image for the right channel in line with our imagery guidelines.
- Help to improve the performance of our marketing campaigns by suggesting scalable testing ideas for creatives.
What you'll need:
- A degree or apprenticeship in Graphic Design.
- Excellent Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills.
- At least basic CSS/HTML skills.
- The intrinsic motivation to bring new ideas to the table and the confidence to question how we do things here.
- A creative and innovative data-driven mindset that can drive beautiful and functional ideas at the same time.
- The passion to learn new skills and develop the ones you already have.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
Life at trivago is...
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
Important additional information:
- All applicants must submit their portfolio to their application. We will not process applications without a portfolio.
- This is a paid internship for 6 months.
- Applicant must have an EU passport or hold a valid work permit for Germany. We cannot support visas for this position.