Technical Campus Superhero – German Speaker
IT Operations & Support - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals,Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Technical Campus Superhero - German Speaker
Want the opportunity to combine your project management skills with your love for technology?
Our Office Infrastructure Operations team is looking for a confident, independent worker who will help the team manage their workload by coordinating all incoming projects.
What you'll do:
- Support trivago talents by consulting them about functional, technical, and operational aspects of new systems or processes.
- Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders from project inception to post-deployment.
What you'll need:
- German at a native level, as you will be working closely with external stakeholders regarding the office infrastructure of our new campus in 2018.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- Experience in the IT industry, also in leading projects from start to finish.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- To be proactive and work independently, taking ownership of your own results.
- Good MS Office skills.
- An extensive knowledge base on Network and Active Directory technology.
- Excellent communication skills which enable you to take technical issues and explain them clearly to a non-tech audience.
- The creativity to find innovative solutions to problems which arise.
What we'd love you to have:
- An ITIL certificate or related experience.
- An extensive knowledge of Network and Active Directory is a plus.
- A PMP/Prince certificate or related experience.
- Experience utilizing Agile practices and methods e.g. Kanban.
Life at trivago is...
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular code workshops and Hackathons, as well as the chance to contribute to our tech blog.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- We do not support a visa for this position so all applicants must have an EU passport or hold a valid work permit for Germany.
- We accept the help of agencies with this position.
- All applications must be submitted electronically via the application button - we do not accept nor send back paper applications.