Junior Product Marketing Manager – B2BAdvertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
Level: Early Career
Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Product Marketing Manager – B2B
Our Advertiser Relations team helps our advertisers to improve their performance on trivago by providing valuable marketing tools, technology and expertise. Now we are looking for someone who can help to shape the future of our products by successfully developing strong go-to-market strategies with the main goal of driving adoption, engagement and retention to potential and existing customers.
What you’ll do:
- Be our expert on the industry: capture and analyse industry trends and engage in competitive intelligence so as to grant us an advantage in the B2B market.
- Run qualitative and quantitative research activities to understand our user base and work with the Product team to create value propositions that fit to our customers’ needs.
- Prepare a cross – channel marketing plan that will allow us to most effectively position our product in the market.
- Develop marketing activities & content to educate our target audience on the value of our product’s features and why to use them through all the stages of the customer journey.
- Support the Sales team in the creation of any sales tools that you believe will increase their effectiveness during acquisition or upselling stages.
- Build integrated launch plans & retention activities involving cross-functional teams across sales, communications, PR, brand design, customer support, product development and more.
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in online product marketing.
- Some previous experience working on cross-functional projects, as well as some content marketing and sales enablement experience.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Online Marketing or a related field.
- A solid technical understanding of online products and the ability to explain these products to customers.
- An analytical mindset and a structured work style that allows you to prioritize effectively.
- The capacity to form clear visions of what you want to achieve and the commitment to push forward with your plans.
- Fluent English (our company language).
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.